UI Developer/Software Engineer
2-5 Yrs experience
No. of Openings
- Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Expertise to directly impact on results and outcome.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular 2(and above versions).
- Having experience in Angular JS/React JS is an added advantage.
- Having experience in Node JS/Mean Stack is an added advantage.
- Should be able to develop website, web application, HTML construct or client-side script to support all the web browsers.
- Should be able to convert Wireframes/PSD to live web pages.
- Must have a knowledge on API Integrations
- Experience to work in Agile-Sprint methodology is a must. Need to understand & analyse requirements in Sprint Planning and deliver assigned tasks, as per sprint timings and update.
- Delivering the code quick with quality is essential.
- Evaluate the products, both in-house and in the field, from architecture/ design perspective and propose the most efficient solutions.
- Build prototypes/ POCs for the proposed solutions and provide technical leadership to the
- Assist management with estimations and dependency/ risk analysis.
- Should be able to debug the front-end code, using the tools.
- Keep up to the technology trends and drive the state-of-the-art solutions.
- Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
- Strong background culture of delivering projects with First time right and Zero defects in Production.
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project & operational documentation and should be capable of leading a team.
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills