Technical Document Writer
No. of Openings
- We are looking for a Technical Document Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- Produce high-quality content, Technical documentations that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Creating Brochures, Presentations, segmented Mailers, Cheat-sheets, How-Tos, Infographics, Case Studies to reflect the brand and product-specific messaging.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the content requirements.
- Developing high impact communication collaterals for internal as well as an international audience.
- Developing marketing material to further brand engagement and perform competitive analysis on an ongoing basis and create a unique positioning for our brands in the target segment
- Using social media tools to create awareness and advertising for the brand externally.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Planning, Editing, and Proofreading technology & electronic news.
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas, developing content strategies, Write Technical Blogs/ Articles.
- Conducting research on the given topics to come up with engaging content that provides in-depth knowledge of the same.
- Creating customer-oriented product/marketing material focused on the Global market .
- Must be a self-learner, demonstrate high learning curve, and potential to accept and work on the various challenges associated with the job profile.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Technical content writing experience in IT industry - whitepapers, datasheets, factsheets, etc.
- Should possess excellent written communication skills with proficiency in composition, proofreading, and grammar.
- Knowledge of Photoshop/ Corel Draw and collateral design will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to write grammatically correct and meaningful content for a wide array of web sites.
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation.
- Should be able to write press releases, testimonials, case studies and blogs.
- Should be able to write content in a marketing point of view also.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Research Skills.
- Strong Understanding of SEO.
- Staying Up-to-Date with Industry Trends & News.
- Technical, Product based Content Development, Content Writing, Marketing Content, Communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science
- Added advantage is to have any certification on journalism or communication and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technical document writing and development.