Social Media Marketing Specialist
No. of Openings
We are looking for Strategic Storytellers who understands the agenda which the organization wants to drive and create content in various forms including video, audio or text formats based on the requirement and device distribution strategy around it. Someone who is creative and can come up with ideas for social media posts, is good with content writing and has a decent knowledge about design. Getting us An Effective Online Presence through your creative and passionate writing.
Apply if you are looking for a career in a place that challenges you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid.
Duties and Responsibility
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Write and optimize content including design for the website and social networking accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and twitter
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of business’s social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with goals and benchmarks
- Manage and maintain the website
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivationStrong interpersonal and communication skills on both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, content creation tools.
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular.
- Related certifications will be a plus..
Art/Creative, Marketing, Design