Customer Service Manager
No. of Openings
We are looking for business development practitioner who maintains positive relationships with clients and manages the “health and wellness” of business engagements. An accomplished professional with a successful track record of delivering accelerated top line growth by managing strategic multi-million dollar accounts.
An astute thinker, who quickly analyses, assimilates, assesses situations and key performance indicators to improve bottom line. A team player and a go-getter with the energy to drive change and achieve key goals.
Apply if you are looking for a career in a place that treats you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid
Duties and Responsibility
Manage all customer accounts and day-to-day activities including:
- Managing Opportunity-to-Cash processes in business engagements.
- Increase Acheron’s footprint in the account.
- Develop strategies which strike a perfect balance between organizational growth and corporate clients' requirements.
- Lead the proposal efforts that highlight value proposition and key benefits for customers and prospects.
- Prepare, review, evaluate and approve proposals, actively participate/facilitate in making bid/no-bid choices together with top management.
- Encourage collaboration within the team to create a goal-focussed and collaborative work environment.
- Guide clients towards a strategic relationship by delivering insights that resonate with their brand, their industry, their customers and their markets.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influence outreach efforts.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Managing the team which includes resource enablement, identifying gaps and manage recruitments for customer delivery team.
- Keep pace with social media, industry trends and developments.
- Solid techno-functional, product/solution development and delivery experience using word-class enterprise software products.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Manage people and projects in multi-cultural, multi-site and multi-organizational eco-systems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Identify ways to continually improve the work quality, team mix and client satisfaction by working closely with technical team and business function leads to strengthen all engagements.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- 8+ years of experience in managing customer accounts with demonstrated successes.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, word and excel.
- Blog writing and active contribution in LinkedIn will be a plus.
Business Development, Sales, Engineering, Management