Associate Software Engineer - Java
65% and above with no standing arrears
No. of Openings
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- You will be working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent. Also open to applicants with an associate degree or units equivalent to 2 years of college with relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Clear communicator with a pragmatic attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.