UI Lead/Senior UI Engineer
65% and above with no standing arrears
No. of Openings
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- You will be working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Angular.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Having experience in Angular JS/React JS is an added advantage.
- Having experience in Node JS/Mean Stack is an added advantage.
- Should be able to develop website, web application, HTML construct or client-side script to support all the web browsers.
- Should be able to convert Wireframes/PSD to live web pages.
- Must have a knowledge on API Integrations.
- Experience to work in Agile-Sprint methodology is a must. Need to understand & analyse requirements in Sprint Planning and deliver assigned tasks, as per sprint timings and update.
- Delivering the code quick with quality is essential.
- Evaluate the products, both in-house and in the field, from architecture/ design perspective and propose the most efficient solutions.
- Build prototypes/ POCs for the proposed solutions and provide technical leadership to the teams in designing and implementing the solutions.
- Assist management with estimations and dependency/ risk analysis.
- Should be able to debug the front-end code, using the tools.
- Keep up to the technology trends and drive the state-of-the-art solutions.
- Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
- Strong background culture of delivering projects with First time right and Zero defects in Production.
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project & operational documentation and should be capable of leading a team.
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices .