65% and above with no standing arrears
No. of Openings
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- You will be working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1+ years’ experience in Backend development.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, Threads etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in Monolithic / Micro Services.
- Experience in Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security) skills.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Good problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge on Containers and Containers orchestration tools would be nice to have.