No. of Openings
- Drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process.
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices.
- Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Organize and Facilitate Standups, Release and Sprint Planning, Reviews, Demos and Retrospectives.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to Implementation with creative problem-solving techniques.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- CSM Certification
- Proficient in Jira
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
- Experience in leading Scrum teams, preferably customers in US / UK
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
- Experience working on enterprise level implementations
Coaching, Development, Team Leading, WritingUser Stories, Conflict Resolution, Soft Skills.
Hyderabad / Home office (Currently)
B.Tech / B.E. (CS –Preferably) any discipline, M.Sc / PG (Comp. Science)