OpenText Media Management(OTMM) Application Specialist
No. of Openings
Works independently under limited supervision and applies the OTMM knowledge in Application Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field to develop simple applications solutions. Expertise todirectly impact on results and outcome.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 and Maximum of 7 years of experience
- Installation of OTMMon Windows,Linux with High Availability Configurations
- Configuration of Transcoders and Transformations
- Configuration of QDS,Adaptive Media delivery Services
- Creation of Security Models at asset level Integrations with SAP Hybris using OT DAMLink
- Strong experience on Activity Modeler and workflows
- Create Metadata Models and template
- Expertise on Import mechanism in OT DAM such as Bulk Import / Batch Import
- Knowledge on OTMM API and Integrations
- Must know functional working of Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Should be able to convert Wireframes/PSD to live web pages.
- Should have a knowledge on API Integrations
- Expertise on Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
- Should be able to work in Agile-Sprint methodology. Should be able to quickly understand and analyse requirements in Sprint Planning. Should be able to deliver assigned tasks as per sprint timings and update.
- Should be able to deliver the code quickly with quality.
- Evaluate the products, both in-house and in the field, from architecture/ design perspective and propose the most efficient solutions.
- Build prototypes/ POCs for the proposed solutions and provide technical leadership to the teams in designing and implementing the solutions.
- Assist management with estimations and dependency/ risk analysis.
- Keep up to the technology trends and drive the state-of-the-art solutions.
- Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
- Strong background culture of delivering projects.
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation.
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
OTMM,OTUI, Typescript,Spring, Postgres, Spring Batch, Agile, Microservices.
Remote short-term, Long term Hyderabad