Engineer – Managed Services
No. of Openings
- Diagnose & troubleshoot Application-related issues.
- Document new procedures.
- Answer customer-related technical issues.
- Communicate information to developers and other engineers.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to the internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Basics of Java, Web Technologies.
- Experience in support tracking tool JIRA (Nice to have).
- Basic Database Knowledge.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer (Nice to have).
- Good understanding of computer systems.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues which include analyzing log files.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ready to work in night shifts for continuous periods.