Full Stack Engineer
No. of Openings
Works independently under limited supervision and applies the full stack knowledge in Application Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field to develop simple applications solutions. Expertise to directly impact on results and outcome.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 3 and Maximum of 6years of experience
- String knowledge in Angular, Node,Typescript, Postgres, Kubernetes, Spring and Microservicesto own and solve problems across the stack.
- Must know functional working of Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Should be able to convert Wireframes/PSD to live web pages.
- Should have a knowledge on API Integrations
- Comfortable working full-stack, and can dive into the front-end, back-end, or data infrastructure as needed.
- Should be able to work in Agile-Sprint methodology. Should be able to quickly understand and analyse requirements in Sprint Planning. Should be able to deliver assigned tasks as per sprint timings and update.
- Should be able to deliver the code quickly with quality.
- Evaluate the products, both in-house and in the field, from architecture/ design perspective and propose the most efficient solutions.
- Build prototypes/ POCs for the proposed solutions and provide technical leadership to the teams in designing and implementing the solutions.
- Assist management with estimations and dependency/ risk analysis.
- Keep up to the technology trends and drive the state-of-the-art solutions.
- Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
- Strong background culture of delivering projects.
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation.
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Typescript ,Angular, Spring, Postgres, Kubernetes, Agile, Microservices.
Remote short-term, Long term Hyderabad